Sunday, December 8, 2013

Maternity Photography

Maternity Photography -- best pictures ideas

hello In this post we show you 7 tips for great Maternity Photography.

Maternity Photos 7 Tips for Taking Great Shots

Here is a 7 tips toward creative maternity photography .

  1. The Great Outdoors:

So many maternity sessions are done in studio. I understand the reasons behind it. Ive been pregnant. 3 more times. Im not the pretty little pregnant. Im the gal find wedged between the double doors at Sizzler. Studio shoots are good because theres privacy. 

I cannot argue with that. Especially if you're going to do everything in a state less than fully clothed (which is my way of saying naked PC). 

But there is something about being outside. Taking the natural beauty of a woman whos ready to bring a new life into the world and put it in the majesty of well outdoors is simply breathtaking.

2. At Home:
When you shoot a mother you should- to-be in your own home , it is comfortable to let go in a way that it can not be otherwise . 

This is a fantastic reason to hold maternity sessions at home. This is not, however , why I do it . As a photographer I feel it is my responsibility to help my subjects feel comfortable and able to give me your best , no matter where we are filming . I pride myself on my ability to do this . 

is a big part of my success as a photographer ,I shoot maternity sessions at home primarily because it’s wonderful for a couple to have a capture that truly shows what their life was like at the time their baby came to be a part of their family.

 I’m a second generation photographer so I’ve got some really lovely shots of my sweet momma awaiting my arrival. My favorite however is a simple picture of her standing by my bassinet with her hand on her tummy.

3.Simplify:
Don't Worry about where you shoot, studio, house, outside, 7Eleven, youve got to simplify your surroundings.

The beauty of a mom anticipating the arrival of her child should be captured in a way that allows the miracle to speak for itself. Pregnancy doesnt require every else to be gift in a photograph to help say its story.

Everything in the frame that may not belong will simply serve to distract from the story thats already being told, naturally. Pay attention to background.
simplify-maternity

4.Help Her Feel Beautiful:
Women don’t generally feel very sexy when they’re gravid. Understandably so, and trust me I connect with this feeling as much as the next gal.
But just because an expectant mother doesn’t feel sexy, that doesn’t mean she’s not totally knock out. 
Bring that out in her. Pull that beauty out of her. A good way to do this is by talking as you shoot. 

It’s perfectly appropriate to say things like: Thats beautiful! Yes, perfect! Oh thats just LOVELY. Pregnancy looks good on you girl! Whatever works! If youre a male photographer youll need to be cautious about what you say in this mad world of sexual harassment, 

but youre even more capable of pulling the beauty out of her than a female photographer. Its one thing when your girlfriend tells you youre lovely, but when your girlfriends brother tells you that youre looking fine, you actually believe it. Obviously be careful and be real. The success of this tip will depend upon your personality, but you can help her help herself. If she feels lovely shell see a whole heck of a lot better. Its that easy.
pregnant-beautiful women
pregnant-beautiful women
5. Highlight Relationship:

Hopefully new babies are coming into a loving house. always try to include photographs that highlight the tender relationship between mom and father, because bringing a child into the world with someone is arguably love in its purest form.

6. Do not forget the brothers or the dog for that matter:
 Remember that often a baby is coming into an established family unit (not to say that Mom and Dad alone arent an established family unit but for the sake of my point, go with me on this one). If the siblings are available, make clear to include them in at least a few frames.

I have to mention the dog, because Ive got a sister-in-law whos dog, Wanda (seriously thats her name) is her pride and joy. When she and her hubby have kids, you can trust that Wanda will be right there in at least a handful of her maternity photos. Shes as much a part of the family as the next guy.

7.Give ‘em Something Different:
Don’t just shoot what’s always been shot. This is a good general rule of photography. I really try to be “consistently inconsistent”.

 Let me explain, you’ve got to approach each shoot as it’s own. I’m very committed as a photographer to tailoring each shoot for the subject I’m photographing. Like I said before, this is a good general rule that applies particularly to maternity photography.

Even though millions and millions of mothers have given birth to millions and millions of babies for millions and millions of years, a momma-to-be needs to feel like her pregnancy is miraculous, special and sacred, that the things she’s experiencing are unique only to her. Because they are.

photography-maternity

thanks for your time and visit and If you enjoyed this article, you might also like:
  1. maternity photography ideas
  2. maternity picture ideas

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 iPRESS. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism